Life Is Full Of Adventure And Discovery


The Writer
Name: Mohamed Fauzan
Date Of Birth: 13 March 1992
Previous Schools: Damai Primary School(1999-2004)
Damai Secondary School(2005-2008)
Temasek Polytrechnic Diploma In Aerospace Electronics(2009-2012)
Current Status: Transport Operator at Singapore Armed Forces
strikeitalicbold

Tagboard
Mind Your Language.... Hahaha


ShoutMix chat widget




Music

Damai Secondary Schoolmates/Juniors

Temasek Polytechnic

Religious Class

Hit the road

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: Its been a while
date: Sunday, October 20, 2013
time:8:36 AM
Good morning guys. If those of you who have tracked my blog for a long time, its been a jolly 2 years since I last posted. And I remember I decided to close this blog but it seems that I have many stories to tell. So I decided to reopen this blogpost after 2 years. So much have happened during these hiatus. 

Yes Im now currently serving national service. And Im now a driver of the SAF..... driving trucks and cars and whoozing all over Singapore hahah. Stay tuned for more.


comment? / top