Life Is Full Of Adventure And Discovery


The Writer
Name: Mohamed Fauzan
Date Of Birth: 13 March 1992
Previous Schools: Damai Primary School(1999-2004)
Damai Secondary School(2005-2008)
Temasek Polytrechnic Diploma In Aerospace Electronics(2009-2012)
Current Status: Transport Operator at Singapore Armed Forces
strikeitalicbold

Tagboard
Mind Your Language.... Hahaha


ShoutMix chat widget




Music

Damai Secondary Schoolmates/Juniors

Temasek Polytechnic

Religious Class

Hit the road

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title:
date: Monday, September 5, 2011
time:5:23 PM
So now today is the start of the holidays 
After all the stresses of going through exams 
The worse part of exams is that it coincide with Eid Mubarak this year
And first paper falls on the eve of Eid.
And nevertheless paper was done and finished
Holidays is the time where I will get bored at hopme 24/7
and have been stuck to this comp since 1pm
After this well gotta go off
Well now I am in a stage of my last few months as a Temasek Poly student
And there are many things I love/hate about my life here
 But life here I have to admit is much better compared to my secondary school life
despite all that have happened in here......
Secondary school life....... should I say "thrash"
But despite the thrash, I still manage to pull through and get the course I wanted
and soon I will be graduating.........
And now I have invested something that will prove to me productive
I just got my majestic Nikon DSLR camera
And it seems that someone wants me to be the official photographer for them hahaa
Well it seems my holidays are not empty though


comment? / top