Life Is Full Of Adventure And Discovery


The Writer
Name: Mohamed Fauzan
Date Of Birth: 13 March 1992
Previous Schools: Damai Primary School(1999-2004)
Damai Secondary School(2005-2008)
Temasek Polytrechnic Diploma In Aerospace Electronics(2009-2012)
Current Status: Transport Operator at Singapore Armed Forces
strikeitalicbold

Tagboard
Mind Your Language.... Hahaha


ShoutMix chat widget




Music

Damai Secondary Schoolmates/Juniors

Temasek Polytechnic

Religious Class

Hit the road

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title:
date: Sunday, July 24, 2011
time:12:03 AM

Well all those bad things happening in my secondary school life have really made an impact on me now..... And I am in the process of a comeback..... And alhamdulillah dikir barat have made me realise my potential And my capabilities

And I am glad that I am blessed to be in this Temasek Polytechnic Dikir Barat Family. So well today 24 July 2011 will be the big day for me. I will be facing and competing with more of my secondary school friends than last year. But for me fighting doesnt exist in my mind. Its between me and myself, my body.

And I wanna prove that I have come back.... Thats my main aim of this..... A comeback is all it needs to keep them silent and well if I can show them, I am a big winner regardless of our position.
So lets go!!!!



comment? / top