Life Is Full Of Adventure And Discovery


The Writer
Name: Mohamed Fauzan
Date Of Birth: 13 March 1992
Previous Schools: Damai Primary School(1999-2004)
Damai Secondary School(2005-2008)
Temasek Polytrechnic Diploma In Aerospace Electronics(2009-2012)
Current Status: Transport Operator at Singapore Armed Forces
strikeitalicbold

Tagboard
Mind Your Language.... Hahaha


ShoutMix chat widget




Music

Damai Secondary Schoolmates/Juniors

Temasek Polytechnic

Religious Class

Hit the road

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: Reflections
date: Wednesday, July 13, 2011
time:7:36 AM

These painful lesson including what happened 5 months ago taught me a lot of things about friendship, patience and how you handle those problems.

Seriously, for me, I cant keep all these feelings for long no matter how long it takes. The more you keep things to yourself the more hurt you will become and now I am in a stage where I am almost letting go of my feelings that I kept for 4 years straight

Breakups, turning their back on someone, ego, these are the things that can ruin a friendship... And I am glad that these people make me realise who are they actually. At first glance we may consider them good but as time passes, its a whole lot different.

And now it all ends here. Let me just walk alone with a limp on my feet....



comment? / top