Life Is Full Of Adventure And Discovery


The Writer
Name: Mohamed Fauzan
Date Of Birth: 13 March 1992
Previous Schools: Damai Primary School(1999-2004)
Damai Secondary School(2005-2008)
Temasek Polytrechnic Diploma In Aerospace Electronics(2009-2012)
Current Status: Transport Operator at Singapore Armed Forces
strikeitalicbold

Tagboard
Mind Your Language.... Hahaha


ShoutMix chat widget




Music

Damai Secondary Schoolmates/Juniors

Temasek Polytechnic

Religious Class

Hit the road

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: Flashback October 2007
date: Friday, July 8, 2011
time:11:13 AM

2007 is considered to be one of the greatest downfall of my life. Seriously you sometimes gonna get disturbed for nothing and even without you even creating any trouble they just disturbed you just like that.

And so it started off one day with Jacky. He always like to sit at my place without my permission and he got me so frustrated. Sooooo frustrated that I feel like punching him last time. And I remember correctly it was one day before the first paper. He anyhow just sat at my place and ask me to sit at another place.

And so had no choice but to sit beside siew ting. And I remember correctly how siew ting tried to get me out of the place by just kicking the chair and table. And everybody was just looking at me like that. Luckily at that time was fasting month. If not I could just shout at her and throw the bag away. I remeber she saying " I could have just killed you....." In fact I did not even disturbed her or even bother bout her. And now she is saying she wants to kill me. Who wants to bother about the girl(should have said some expletives but try to be polite). If she killed me, she would also have gone to hell if she do so.

So siew ting kicked and kicked till my pencil case dropped. Anger is fuelling in my head. Okay after much kicking she stopped. But worse is yet to come. My only calculator that I hoped for was damaged by Jacky. Last time I am not good at expletives so I am just a vegetable not knowing what to say but all I know was to keep calm

4 years on and this scar is still fresh in my heart. So im telling you, dont think that I will forget whatever you did to me because one day these things will sure be brought up. Whatever you did, whatever you say will one day, you will get it one day because what goes around comes around



comment? / top