Life Is Full Of Adventure And Discovery


The Writer
Name: Mohamed Fauzan
Date Of Birth: 13 March 1992
Previous Schools: Damai Primary School(1999-2004)
Damai Secondary School(2005-2008)
Temasek Polytrechnic Diploma In Aerospace Electronics(2009-2012)
Current Status: Transport Operator at Singapore Armed Forces
strikeitalicbold

Tagboard
Mind Your Language.... Hahaha


ShoutMix chat widget




Music

Damai Secondary Schoolmates/Juniors

Temasek Polytechnic

Religious Class

Hit the road

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: Flashback July 2008
date: Friday, July 8, 2011
time:11:44 AM

2008 is the year I bacame almost dead, given what Ive gone through and all those war of words that could hurt me. If those war of words are like real swords, maybe Im dead like pieces of meat by just chopping me with those swords.

So it was PE lesson and the pressure from my 'classmates' caused me to keep my lifelong anger for almost one year. And by now seeing their faces have made my feelings become more angrier.

And I am in an all boys group. You know in an all boys group, we tend to be rough. And the first game i remember we have to act like crabs throwing balls. And Jacky again became the villain. He throw the ball so hard to a girls face till she cried and he put the blame on me. I was scolded by her.

Okay thats notthe point. I remember when I played rough and I remember I caused a girl to be hurt. I pushed her down badly and I get scolded. When I am not in the mood and im playing a competitive game, I will tend to play rough to release my emotions

So the war continues and the moment when I graduate from secondary school, I am like Germany, defeated after the war. Hopefully I will never meet them again because thinking of my 'classmates' makes me hurt even more and here I am writing to release my emotion and hopefully in one way or another alleviate my anger. Just wished we never cross path again. But definitely not the school because this school taught me who true friends are



comment? / top