Life Is Full Of Adventure And Discovery


The Writer
Name: Mohamed Fauzan
Date Of Birth: 13 March 1992
Previous Schools: Damai Primary School(1999-2004)
Damai Secondary School(2005-2008)
Temasek Polytrechnic Diploma In Aerospace Electronics(2009-2012)
Current Status: Transport Operator at Singapore Armed Forces
strikeitalicbold

Tagboard
Mind Your Language.... Hahaha


ShoutMix chat widget




Music

Damai Secondary Schoolmates/Juniors

Temasek Polytechnic

Religious Class

Hit the road

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: Revival
date: Tuesday, December 7, 2010
time:11:17 PM
And now im falling ill
And workshop i had to make trips to the toilet roll near the sink
to get rid of this irritating thing
Haiz... well mucus keep running out of my nose like a tap
Now its the flu season already
and wheeezzz!!!!!!!!!!
Tissue, tissue here and there
Hope it doesnt get worse tmrw


Brrrr
Ah yes now I managed to make this blog alive
hehehe
so i could give my link to ppl so that they can read about whats happening
esp me
hehee
Wonder how many people visit my blog
will it end up like stock market?

not exactly the statistics of my blog
okay time to''angkat'' a bit bout my blog
well this blog was created in 18 april 2009 under a different name
cant remember what name it is
changed its name on 1 May 2009
again I dunno the name
and on 1 april 2010, the current name still stands
but post are rare
so it was between july 2009 that my blog became a hit
just like the song Ïce Ice Baby"in the mid 90s
but it was a one hit wonder at that time
now Im trying to be not really a professional blogger
But just a personal blogger sharing personal views
So apart from my daily life
I will bring topics up also here 
So pls come here to see the topics that Im gonna raise

yes we want ur opinions too
so make use of the tagboard to comment





comment? / top