Life Is Full Of Adventure And Discovery


The Writer
Name: Mohamed Fauzan
Date Of Birth: 13 March 1992
Previous Schools: Damai Primary School(1999-2004)
Damai Secondary School(2005-2008)
Temasek Polytrechnic Diploma In Aerospace Electronics(2009-2012)
Current Status: Transport Operator at Singapore Armed Forces
strikeitalicbold

Tagboard
Mind Your Language.... Hahaha


ShoutMix chat widget




Music

Damai Secondary Schoolmates/Juniors

Temasek Polytechnic

Religious Class

Hit the road

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: LTT
date: Friday, November 5, 2010
time:11:02 PM
Well so long nvr post
well im in a hurry
so no more fanciful post
well LTT has just begun
The start of my MP/SIP
and well its 78 days of training for this
and it will end the day after my bday
hopefully my 19th bdae present will be
I repeat will be a graduation from LTT
plus certificate of recognition
Urrrgghhh i need that job in aerospace industry!!!!!
Oh well
today deepavali is a bore
and tomorrow is my training
Well time to get my blogging shoes again...
How many times muz I say that yeah??
haha ok bye


comment? / top