Life Is Full Of Adventure And Discovery


The Writer
Name: Mohamed Fauzan
Date Of Birth: 13 March 1992
Previous Schools: Damai Primary School(1999-2004)
Damai Secondary School(2005-2008)
Temasek Polytrechnic Diploma In Aerospace Electronics(2009-2012)
Current Status: Transport Operator at Singapore Armed Forces
strikeitalicbold

Tagboard
Mind Your Language.... Hahaha


ShoutMix chat widget




Music

Damai Secondary Schoolmates/Juniors

Temasek Polytechnic

Religious Class

Hit the road

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: Lets come back to where we left
date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010
time:12:15 AM
2.1
And it all goes just like that
well the semester's pretty great where I made new friends and even strengthen our friendship through new things
and well glory has been on my side
And well projects have been a thing of the past 
and we put it through even though the road's pretty hard
exams over and well stil managed to maintait a gpa of 3.02
compared to my first sem in poly where i get 3.54
haiz need to manage at least 3.5 to get into uni
lol i surely can do that, if i do well in my final 3 sem
Holidays
well thats what ive been waiting for
taking a break from all the stress and pain
well apart from my education journey my life journey is also very bumpy
nothing's going right for me
but well i will be away this wed to calm my soul 
to where? well some of my frens have gone to shanghai or philippines
and well for me, i would rather take a break in the rural areas
I need nature to calm myself down
Again i will be going off to kelantan 
miss the place there lots and lots
And of course i will miss my mates here 
speaking of which man i left some stuff havent packed
oh well ok cya around



comment? / top