Life Is Full Of Adventure And Discovery


The Writer
Name: Mohamed Fauzan
Date Of Birth: 13 March 1992
Previous Schools: Damai Primary School(1999-2004)
Damai Secondary School(2005-2008)
Temasek Polytrechnic Diploma In Aerospace Electronics(2009-2012)
Current Status: Transport Operator at Singapore Armed Forces
strikeitalicbold

Tagboard
Mind Your Language.... Hahaha


ShoutMix chat widget




Music

Damai Secondary Schoolmates/Juniors

Temasek Polytechnic

Religious Class

Hit the road

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: So much for collecting dust
date: Thursday, July 29, 2010
time:9:57 AM
well well well
again i left this blog for too long
but I promise that once 2.1 is over my blog is back to its own life
haha
well 2.1 is being a major blow for me
where my patience is tested
haiz
well you cant escape all the accusation, profanity
and sometimes its hard for me to control
until I could just wanting to murder them instead
well...well....welll
just as I was about to pick myself up from the ground
you pulled me harder to the ground and into the hole of darkness
all because of the past
man hard for me to forget the past, and no matter how much you tried to even heal the wound
the pain is still there for me
pain because of heartbreaks, pain because of jealousy, i became victim of all these
and its gonna stay in my life till the day where i will close my eyes
man
O Allah please give me some strength to move on
I cant move on in this
and the tears I shed have run out and its hard for me to express my true emotions
haiz.....
well guess have to stay on like this till I die....
man


comment? / top