Life Is Full Of Adventure And Discovery


The Writer
Name: Mohamed Fauzan
Date Of Birth: 13 March 1992
Previous Schools: Damai Primary School(1999-2004)
Damai Secondary School(2005-2008)
Temasek Polytrechnic Diploma In Aerospace Electronics(2009-2012)
Current Status: Transport Operator at Singapore Armed Forces
strikeitalicbold

Tagboard
Mind Your Language.... Hahaha


ShoutMix chat widget




Music

Damai Secondary Schoolmates/Juniors

Temasek Polytechnic

Religious Class

Hit the road

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: Blowwww of the dust
date: Thursday, July 15, 2010
time:12:19 AM
well for how long I havent been blogging
ummmm quite long though
well now im rushing thru all my projects and assignment
man 2.1 is the most hectic in my poly life so far
urggghhhh
well let me list out the things that bothers me in 2.1

1. ELNFAS project
-assignment
-group work
-presentation
2.Efund project
-Lab experiment (which we had lots of prob juz now)
-PResentation
-and miscellaneous
3.MCT
-PBL
-Project development
4. Management of Enterprise
-Business plan
5. Class tee
-no comment.... headache
now you see how much stressed I am from my absence so far
till i gt nothing to post about these days
serious
well cant wait for school sem to end
in which I can solely concentrate of getting my licence
and well seems that in my account i have no more $$$ left
need to ask dad to topup
if nt.... i cant take the FTT and practical test
haiz
and man i feel that im no longer who i was in the past
In the past, I used to be the hyper livewire 
with 500v of unstoppable madness
now im juz a reserved figure.....
juz keepin quiet mostly
well is that a progress or so?
To some yes
but honestly, some things bothering me all these while
and thats why im in the state as i am now
brrr
somethings gonna get fixed somewhere here
well ok tmrw my quiz
and well nvr study
gd job!


comment? / top