Life Is Full Of Adventure And Discovery


The Writer
Name: Mohamed Fauzan
Date Of Birth: 13 March 1992
Previous Schools: Damai Primary School(1999-2004)
Damai Secondary School(2005-2008)
Temasek Polytrechnic Diploma In Aerospace Electronics(2009-2012)
Current Status: Transport Operator at Singapore Armed Forces
strikeitalicbold

Tagboard
Mind Your Language.... Hahaha


ShoutMix chat widget




Music

Damai Secondary Schoolmates/Juniors

Temasek Polytechnic

Religious Class

Hit the road

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: Blow lots and lots of dust
date: Sunday, July 25, 2010
time:12:47 AM
Well *blows the dust
Hmmm nt clear
*bllows the dust again
well my blog seems dead
and yes finally i manage to revive it
haha
well ever since im gone
Ive been suffering with all the struggles of my life
Well i was being accused of somethin that i did not even do at all
well maybe yes whatever happens in the past do have an impact on me of the future
people who tried to make a mountain out of a molehill
well last time im just an irritatin boy who irritates others
frm being irritating to annoying
and yes and soon some stranger juz came into the pic
all because of my "frens" who told everything bout me
trying to shame me in front of them
I dun care who you tell everything bout me
but Im confident that you all sooner or later are gonna pay for what you have done
and even my self respect was threatened
well i wonder what done I have wrong for you other than annoying you
or even hurt you
Well if you think youre jealous of me then think of urself
be thankful over what you have
cos by being thankful, you treasure more of what you have and not even try to be jealous of others
by hurting them
well all that i can say is that you try to rub the salt in the wound
......
grrr i wont talk much
but I hope everything that you do has its consequences
so be prepared to face it
And well 2 weeks more semester end
and wish i could press the ffw button so I cn revise on my subjects and graduate the semester
well
and septembers gonna be a long month
cos we gt 2 month break
longer than the usual
and cant wait for LTT programme
yeah!!!!!


comment? / top