Life Is Full Of Adventure And Discovery


The Writer
Name: Mohamed Fauzan
Date Of Birth: 13 March 1992
Previous Schools: Damai Primary School(1999-2004)
Damai Secondary School(2005-2008)
Temasek Polytrechnic Diploma In Aerospace Electronics(2009-2012)
Current Status: Transport Operator at Singapore Armed Forces
strikeitalicbold

Tagboard
Mind Your Language.... Hahaha


ShoutMix chat widget




Music

Damai Secondary Schoolmates/Juniors

Temasek Polytechnic

Religious Class

Hit the road

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: Its A Yummy Yummy Tummy Saturday
date: Saturday, December 5, 2009
time:9:53 PM




well today its all about food food food food food.........
and more food baby
Well today woke up at 0715
first thing in the morning, check my seat no for the test
then read ppls blog
haiz.. no interesting story
Fb
45 mins for the whole process to take place
Then bathe, get ready to go school
have prata and coffee before i entered the school
there did some last minute revision
wahhh it seems that my internal hard drive in my brain is filled with junks
Haiz
There are lots of things on my mind now
from my personal issues to workload issues
and it seems that the time delay to process my mind is getting longer
haiz
why talk bout dfund time delay... all
Then meet nic and GR at library
study with them till 1050 where we need to go into the lecture to review the papers
well the ebusiness paper was a bit easy as I hit the lucky jackpot
in studying the correct thing
but the worst time delay made it hard for me to execute all the information onto the yellow booklet
fail uh lu.....
I finished at 1145h
went outside
My first thought was to wait for them
But alina juz came out of nowhere
Then both of us went to tampines inter
First she wanted to buy something at breadtalk
But then ended up dun hav what she wanted
then she headed home while I treat myself to food culture to enjoy the
craving of the chicky chicky rice
wahhh i could not believe that I manage to finish that plate of rice
Then went to bedok to jalan2
survey on bicycles
Haiz
$122-$200+
now how am I suppose to generate this revenue to buy the bike
huhu
Haiz
then home ps3 all the way
Night
Buh gah buh gah buh gah


comment? / top