Life Is Full Of Adventure And Discovery


The Writer
Name: Mohamed Fauzan
Date Of Birth: 13 March 1992
Previous Schools: Damai Primary School(1999-2004)
Damai Secondary School(2005-2008)
Temasek Polytrechnic Diploma In Aerospace Electronics(2009-2012)
Current Status: Transport Operator at Singapore Armed Forces
strikeitalicbold

Tagboard
Mind Your Language.... Hahaha


ShoutMix chat widget




Music

Damai Secondary Schoolmates/Juniors

Temasek Polytechnic

Religious Class

Hit the road

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title:
date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009
time:10:36 PM
Hello people
Woke up at 0515
Bathe and have breakfast
As i was about to go to school
I cannot find my spectacles
Haiz
Delayed my time
reach school at 0730h
Lucky i got spare of glasses
1st emath 2 lecture
The topic of partial differentiation
So interesting
Love the use of applications in differentiation
Haha
Next is emo time
I was sitting all alone at the engine block
For just today i was there the whole day
Haha
Boring right
Then, saw dillon and solihin
We lepak downstairs
soon almost the whole of U902 came down
Dillon wants me to do jumpstyle right along the pathway
So sian
Ok this was my mistake
I knew I should not have taken out my boombox
They use my boombox and dared me do jumpstyle with the music from my ipod through the boombox
But still i dont want
The boombox is used to keep me company when I am really alone
Head to lecture theatre where i had to give in finally
Did jumpstyle at the back of the LT49 with music from my boombox
I almost hit the wall
After that FASC lecture starts
Dr Ven taught us bout density
can understand that topic
Lunch
I lend them my boombox but nt my ipod
cos my Ipod songs are backdated
They almost played dangdut songs frm my ipod
Malu siak
Crashed into emath 1 lecture
Learn bout logarithms
Nice topic
Next my favourite subject, dfund
Learn bout binary calculations
Very interesting
I almost fell asleep during the lecture
One guy in front completely dozed off
haha
rizal also dozed off behind
But lucky the lecturer never see
Next FASC tutorial
Gt my test paper
gt 77/100
Gd try
But I can aim higher
At the lab
Did bout boyle and charles theorem
The water experiment killed our group
Everything went well at first
until Mr Tam say
The reading is not constant
Then he say the charles theorem have a constant difference
We redo the setup by taking out water
In the end the table is wet
Poor tze how and farid who had to take out and pour water back'
In the end the result is not constant
But we made bits of changes to our reading
Lab ended at 1722
Home'
Arrgggh sakit perut ah
Yakult anyone???


comment? / top